Overrule Gaming STALKER RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Abuse

4 posters

Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Admin Abuse

Post by BrownKookie Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Recently, I was RPing with a bunch of other people in the apartments. What happend was, I was looking for something (not important) and I opened the door to an apartment with two people in it. I ICly reacted as I should, awkward, shocked, etc. I was physically thrown out by Veronica (It was her apartment) And the door was shut. I decided to stick around the door to hear what was going on inside. I heard Amy say something along the lines of, "I-I-I bit Erik...". Now remember, this was in the apartments. The doors are made out of wood. I would have heard what she had said. So I ICly started laughing. I was then harassed in OOC, called a retard for thinking I could hear through the door. I was kicked TWICE by Lord Vader (Veronica) And I was banned for an hour afterwards for acting like "A twelve year old on crack." First off, I'm not saying we should ban Vader or anything. I'm just reporting abuse. Second, I would like to know what rules I broke to deserve the ban (if there were any. Thank you.

~Kookie.

EDIT: I was also never told any reasons whatsoever why I couldn't hear through a simple wooden door. I was just called names and told to "Shut up" and to "Stop doing these things".

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Borg184 Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 pm

I saw this coming half a mile away when I hit the button.

No, the kicks were not because you were hearing through a door or anything. Frankly I didn't give a shit about that. The kicks were because I had finally had enough of you. You've been running around all fucking day, not RPing with anyone, spamming voice commands, being annoying as shit in OOC, and just generally being an ass. When it finally got up to me ICly, I got tired of it and decided to kick you, because you were at that point in time, interrupting RP with random bullshit OOC comments. Nobody on the server had the slightest hint of a problem when I kicked you. Then you came back, and instantly started telling people to "chill out" and why everyone was wrong. I may have been too pissed off, yes, but I simply got fed up with it, and banned you for an hour. You've been acting like a complete and total asshole since the moment I joined the server, and I finally decided to do something about it.

If that's admin abuse, sue me.

Why you're more pissed off about that than Shady and Bob constantly forcing you to fall over, and generally being dicks to you, I have no clue.
Borg184
Borg184

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownKookie Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Borg184 wrote:I saw this coming half a mile away when I hit the button.

No, the kicks were not because you were hearing through a door or anything. Frankly I didn't give a shit about that. The kicks were because I had finally had enough of you. You've been running around all fucking day, not RPing with anyone, spamming voice commands, being annoying as shit in OOC, and just generally being an ass. When it finally got up to me ICly, I got tired of it and decided to kick you, because you were at that point in time, interrupting RP with random bullshit OOC comments. Nobody on the server had the slightest hint of a problem when I kicked you. Then you came back, and instantly started telling people to "chill out" and why everyone was wrong. I may have been too pissed off, yes, but I simply got fed up with it, and banned you for an hour. You've been acting like a complete and total asshole since the moment I joined the server, and I finally decided to do something about it.

If that's admin abuse, sue me.

Why you're more pissed off about that than Shady and Bob constantly forcing you to fall over, and generally being dicks to you, I have no clue.
Alright. So. I was doing that running around, spamming voice commands, etc. when a couple other people were doing it too. After that, I went to RP. I had some conversations with Isaac in the apartments, and then decided to go upstairs to where you guys were. Annoying as shit in OOC? There was an interval. I was using it. "Generally being an ass" is no valid reason. You honestly need to learn how to do your job. Kicking people for being annoyed with them is no valid reason. You got a problem with my behaviour, you TELL me before you take action. If I had known that your precious feelings were being hurt, I would have stopped.

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Borg184 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:12 am

I'm not really replying to this any further because I told you in steam chat, but for the record, yes, you can kick someone if they're being incredibly annoying. And yes, if they come back and continue to annoy you and everyone around, you can temporarily ban them.

Last edited by Borg184 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can english)
Borg184
Borg184

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownKookie Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:47 am

Borg184 wrote:I'm not really replying to this any further because I told you in steam chat, but for the record, yes, you can kick someone if they're being incredibly annoying. And yes, if they come back and continue to annoy you and everyone around, you can temporarily ban them.
That's my problem. I claim I wasn't being intentionally annoying. If my presence annoys you, that's your problem. And yeah, I'm not gonna have the whole argument from steam chat here again.

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyNasty Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Borg184 wrote:

We did no such thing. Hamza was just drunk.
ShadyNasty
ShadyNasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob :D Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 pm

this is true, hamza just needs to stop hitting the bottle like the drunkard he is

Bob :D

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownKookie Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Bob wrote:this is true, hamza just needs to stop hitting the bottle like the drunkard he is
I HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.

BrownKookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down