Overrule Gaming STALKER RP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man, do I remember...

3 posters

Go down

Man, do I remember... Empty Man, do I remember...

Post by Diamand_Dude Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:19 am

Man, do I remember that time when this server was awesome and held some cool players back when it had the old HL2RP maps such as City 17's Industrial District, or even the Outlands. Then, next thing you know, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Came along and I left. Then about a month later or somethin' a new HL2RP server was going to come up but then died like the rest of the OG. Whatever happened to those glory days... The days when everyone would go jump on the server to do RP (or those ones who did ERP, and you know who I'm talking about...). The days when shitty events would go one direction just because no one wanted a beloved character PKed. Or even those days when only one of us nerds would be on the server doing passive RP (I know I did once). It'd be nice to have those days back... But really, I should get to my main point of making this ding dang thing, and that point is a question: What the actual fuck happened to OG? Now, while I'm pretty sure no one ever goes on this website anymore, and probably won't ever see this, it'd be nice to get something out of someone, even if it's just an emoticon*. Oh, and one last thing that I've always wanted to say ever since they went out of nowhere from Outlands to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP, that was a nerdish move nerds.

*If someone reads this to the end, and actually puts an emoticon, I'm killing that person...
Diamand_Dude
Diamand_Dude

Back to top Go down

Man, do I remember... Empty Re: Man, do I remember...

Post by Borg184 Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 am

Idea
Borg184
Borg184

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyNasty Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:12 am

I AM SUPREME RULER OF THIS PLACE NOW
ShadyNasty
ShadyNasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down