Outlands Server Event Possibilities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outlands Server Event Possibilities

Post by AbsoluteZero on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:45 am

Alright, looks like I'm the first to do this. Yay. Am I cool yet? (no)

Event Ideas
-Mission for the Lambda Members: Supply train gets captured on it's way to whatever town we're in. There are captives being held by OTA on the tracks, and Lambda members (possibly volunteers) must go and attempt to rescue them, and secure the supplies. There would be OTA, Turrets, and many other things. The loot would vary depending on the riskiness of the situation.

-Bandit Invasion: A group of bloodthirsty bandits comes down via the spawn area, hungry for blood, supplies, and women! Of course, the only choice you really have is to kill them. Once again, their power/forces would vary depending on the amount of people. They could be played by actual people, or RP'd. They'd have standard bandit gear. A gun, ammo, maybe some odd trinkets, and more than likely some sort of kevlar vest.

-Trader: Simple, as the name implies. A trader comes into town, encouraging trading, etc. Gives people incentive to collect odds and ends while out looting. Not necissarrily do you need OOC items. If you find an IC think like a silver necklace or something, though it would have to be admin aproved so that people dont start ass pulling diamond rings to get RPGs.

-Antlion attack: Not the usual, oh hey they're attacking. But possibly throw in an antlion guard, as well as have them spawn in the actual town. Possibilities.

-OTA Raid: Use that annoying fucking train that we might have depending on the map, and if not, an APC convoy and IC have a squad of OTA jump off it as it rolls by, catching the people of our little camp of douche bags unawares.

-Train/Convoy de-railment/Crash: Once again, use that shitty train. Say something fell onto the tracks, causing a de-railment. The train could contain anything from (being generous) supplies, to (being a fucking nasty cockwad) a metric fuckton of headcrab canisters, breaking open upon impact. [Please don't do the fucking latter. I'll cry.] ALSO READ THIS; this depends on what map we're using. If there's no train, maybe a supply convoy.

-Strider Attacks: Yay, those giant things from War of the Worlds start attacking and fuck shit up. Litterally tearing shit up. It would give Lambda a challenge, rather than raping any invasion in the face.

-Headcrab Shellings: Not even going to explain, because I'm sure it's already a thing.

-Famine: This shit would require decent RP from everyone around. Food supplies run low due to a shipment not arriving on time. People get hungry and pissy. Arguements ensue. Some nigga stabs another nigga. Fun times.

-Massive Fucking Snowstorm/Generally Overdone Weather Event: Obviously self explanitory.

-Assassin: Someone in your midst begins killing people mercilessly, though who? Was it Durzo Blint in the bathroom with a candle stick? Or some other Clue referance that I'm sure nobody will get? Yeah. pretty cool stuff, edgy and mysterious. People scared to go off on their own. Etc.

-Airship Attack: Same as a strider. Fucks shit up hardcore.

-Lambda Air Drop: This one is slightly less douchebag. A large ass lambda cell, one of the most powerful ones, took over an Airship and are using it to their advantage. Simply dropping supplies in the middle of the square. Medicine, food, ammo, maybe a gun or two. Who knows.
AbsoluteZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outlands Server Event Possibilities

Post by Bob :D on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 pm

i have an idea. a razor train full of striders derails and pks all the rebels.

Bob :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:53 pm

The Famine idea is bad because no one ever poops unless its in my sink...there for they dont need to eat

somekoolkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidic_TACO on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 pm

somekoolkid wrote:The Famine idea is bad because no one ever poops unless its in my sink...there for they dont need to eat
I've been rping eating but I did forget the pooping part...
Acidic_TACO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:05 am

No pooping allowed!

somekoolkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboozle-RP on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:39 am

Can confirm